From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Basecamp Classic)
||It has been suggested that this article be merged into Basecamp (company). (Discuss) Proposed since January 2017.|
A message view, seen within Basecamp Classic
Type of site
|Launched||February 5, 2004|
|Written in||Ruby on Rails|
Basecamp is a project management web app developed by Basecamp and launched in 2004. A new version was launched in 2012. The Ruby on Rails framework was extracted from the Basecamp project. In 2015 Basecamp released Basecamp 3.
- Basecamp Launches (Signal vs. Noise)
- Fried, Jason (2012-03-06). "Launch: The all new Basecamp". Basecamp. Retrieved 2007-07-13.
- Basecamp Launches Its First Mobile App to Help You Manage Projects Feb 13, 2013 by Annie Pilon In Technology Trends 3
- Grimmer, Lenz (February 2006). "Interview with David Heinemeier Hansson from Ruby on Rails". MySQL AB. Archived from the original on 2013-02-25. Retrieved 2007-07-13.
- "What's new in Basecamp 3". Retrieved 12 November 2015.
- Official website - Basecamp, the product
- Official website - 37signals, now called Basecamp (company)
|This business software article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|