Bellencombre is a commune in the Seine-Maritime department in the Haute-Normandie region in northern France.
A forestry and farming village situated by the banks of the Varenne River in the Pays de Bray, some 18 miles (29 km) south of Dieppe at the junction of the D151, D154 and D48 roads.
Historical population of Bellencombre
|From the year 1962 on: No double counting—residents of multiple communes (e.g. students and military personnel) are counted only once.
Places of interest
- The church of St. Pierre, dating from the nineteenth century.
- The church of St. Martin, dating from the twelfth century.
- The chapel of St. Christophe, dating from the sixteenth century.
- The gothic chapel, dating from the thirteenth century.
- A sixteenth-century stone cross.
- The sixteenth-century château de La Grande Heuze
- The three châteaux: de La Crique; de La Quaine and Mont-Roty.