Saint-Pierre-de-Varengeville is a commune in the Seine-Maritime department in the Haute-Normandie region in northern France.
A small town of forestry, farming and a little light industry situated by the banks of the Seine, some 7 miles (11 km) northwest of Rouen at the junction of the D90, D43 and the D86 roads.
|Starting in 1962: Population without duplicates
Places of interest
- The church of St. Pierre, dating from the nineteenth century.
- The chapel of St. Gilles, dating from the seventeenth century.
- The nineteenth-century chateau Le Breton.
- The seventeenth-century stone cross.
- The chapel of St. Anne.
- Traces of an ancient castle.