Ben 10: Omniverse 2
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (December 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Ben 10: Omniverse 2|
|Developer(s)||High Voltage Software (Wii, Wii U, Xbox 360 and PS3), 1st Playable Productions (3DS)|
Bandai Namco Games
|Distributor(s)||Cartoon Network Interactive|
|Composer(s)||Sebastian Evans II|
|Genre(s)||Beat 'em up, Fighting|
Ben 10: Omniverse 2 is a video game based on the American animated series of the same name and is the sequel to Ben 10: Omniverse. The game was published by D3 Publisher and Bandai Namco Games on November 2013 for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, Nintendo DS, Wii, Nintendo 3DS and Wii U. The game received extremely negative reviews during release.
Ben 10: Omniverse 2™ is the latest installment in the top-selling global interactive franchise from D3Publisher and Cartoon Network Enterprises that sets players off on an all-new adventure with Ben and his Omnitrix-powered alien forms as he battles against a new galactic threat, the Incurseans. Heading to Earth with his partner Azmuth, creator of the Omnitrix by his side, the two ventures into the Incursean’s intergalactic warship to try and thwart Emperor Mileous. Players will face brand new challenges including chase and escape sequences, as well as an onslaught of battles against the forces of evil creating the most dynamic Ben 10 game to date.
Ben 10 Omniverse 2 has everything fans love about the hit series: Aliens, Action, and an all‐new Adventure! The fastest Ben 10 game ever puts Ben in a race against the clock to make every alien transformation count in his battle against the all‐new Incursean invaders. Set off on an all‐new adventure, Ben infiltrates Incursean battleships to save the resistance fighters. Face off against new enemies featuring authentic voices in an all‐new story written by the writers of the actual Ben 10 Omniverse TV series. All‐new free‐running chase and brawl sequences and fast paced alien switching action make this the most intense Ben 10 game yet!
In Ben 10 Omniverse 2, the latest installment in a top-selling global interactive franchise, players will be able to control Ben Tennyson in an all-new adventure set in the Ben 10 universe as Ben battles a new foe, the Incurseans, and infiltrates this new enemy’s intergalactic warship as he finds his way home. Though he’s still armed with his trusty Omnitrix, Ben will face brand new challenges including chase and escape sequences as well as constant battles against the forces of evil. Players will have to make every action count as you race Ben against the clock, creating the most kinetic Ben 10 game to date.
Developed by High Voltage Software for consoles, and by 1st Playable Productions for the handheld version, Ben 10 Omniverse 2 is based on the long-running, popular Cartoon Network animated series, and follows the adventures of Ben Tennyson, a 16-year-old who wields the Omnitrix, a device that allows him to transform into various alien forms such as Gravattack, Four Arms, and many more alien forms. This video game is based the 2-part episodes of Ben 10: Omniverse: "The Frogs Of War".
- Yuri Lowenthal as Ben Tennyson, Feedback, Lieutenant Rana, Omnitrix, Plumber 1, XLR8
- Rene Auberjonois as Azmuth
- Dee Bradley Baker as Astrodactyl, Big Chill, Crashhopper, NRG, Plumber 2, Water Hazard, Wildmutt
- Eric Bauza as Arctiguana, Diamondhead, Dr. Psychobos, Driba, Eatle, Incursean Fire Infantry, Thunderpig, Upchuck, Way Bad, Way Big
- JB Blanc as Incursean Scout
- John DiMaggio as Bullfrag, Four Arms, Incursean Gas Infantry, Incursean Intercome, Incursean Toad Battler, Rath, Watchmaker, Will Harangue
- David Kaye as Cannonbolt, Gravattack, Heatblast, Incursean Frog Commando, Shocksquatch, Swampfire
- Bumper Robinson as Bloxx, Fireman, Incursean Assault Toad, Incursean Ice Infantry, Rook Blonko, Terraspin
- Patrick Seitz as Incursean Frog Infantry, Incursean Powerlifter Toad
- Jason Spisak as Incursean Tank Mech Toad
- Paul Eiding as Alien, Blukic, Eye Guy, Max Tennyson
- Tara Strong as Princess General Attea, Police officer
- Kevin Michael Richardson as Lord Emperor Milleous, Snare-oh
- Ashley Johnson as Gwen Tennyson
- Greg Cipes as Kevin Levin
- Alexander Polinsky as Argit, Incursean Soldier
The console version has been highly panned upon release. Meracitic give it a 1.5 out of 5. With many considering it to be the worst Ben 10 game of all time. Based on 3 reviews. Heavy criticism has gone to the game's narrative, short length (the game can be beaten in under 90 minutes), and restricting the number of usable aliens to 3 per level. Another element that has been widely panned is the focus on running sections, with many players branding it a 'Temple Run rip-off.'