Ben 10: Omniverse 2
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (December 2013)|
|Ben 10: Omniverse 2|
|Developer(s)||High Voltage Software (Wii, Wii U, Xbox 360 and PS3), 1st Playable Productions (3DS)|
Bandai Namco Games
|Distributor(s)||Cartoon Network Interactive
|Composer(s)||Sebastian Evans II|
|Genre(s)||Beat 'em up, Fighting|
Ben 10: Omniverse 2 is a video game based on the American animated series of the same name and is the sequel to Ben 10: Omniverse. The game was published by D3 Publisher and Bandai Namco Games on November 2013 for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, Nintendo DS, Wii, Nintendo 3DS and Wii U. The game received extremely negative reviews during release.
Ben 10: Omniverse 2™ is the latest installment in the top-selling global interactive franchise from D3Publisher and Cartoon Network Enterprises that sets players off on an all-new adventure with Ben and his Omnitrix-powered alien forms as he battles against a new galactic threat, the Incurseans. Heading to Earth with his partner Azmuth, creator of the Omnitrix by his side, the two ventures into the Incursean’s intergalactic warship to try and thwart Emperor Mileous. Players will face brand new challenges including chase and escape sequences, as well as an onslaught of battles against the forces of evil creating the most dynamic Ben 10 game to date.
Ben 10 Omniverse 2 has everything fans love about the hit series: Aliens, Action, and an all‐new Adventure! The fastest Ben 10 game ever puts Ben in a race against the clock to make every alien transformation count in his battle against the all‐new Incursean invaders. Set off on an all‐new adventure, Ben infiltrates Incursean battleships to save the resistance fighters. Face off against new enemies featuring authentic voices in an all‐new story written by the writers of the actual Ben 10 Omniverse TV series. All‐new free‐running chase and brawl sequences and fast paced alien switching action make this the most intense Ben 10 game yet!
In Ben 10 Omniverse 2, the latest installment in a top-selling global interactive franchise, players will be able to control Ben Tennyson in an all new adventure set in the Ben 10 universe as Ben battles a new foe, the Incurseans, and infiltrates this new enemy’s intergalactic warship as he finds his way home. Though he’s still armed with his trusty Omnitrix, Ben will face brand new challenges including chase and escape sequences as well as constant battles against the forces of evil. Players will have to make every action count as you race Ben against the clock, creating the most kinetic Ben 10 game to date.
Developed by High Voltage Software for consoles, and by 1st Playable Productions for the handheld version, Ben 10 Omniverse 2 is based on the long-running, popular Cartoon Network animated series, and follows the adventures of Ben Tennyson, a 16-year-old who wields the Omnitrix, a device that allows him to transform into various alien forms such as Gravattack, Four Arms, and many more alien forms.
- Play as favorite characters from the show including Ben, Rook and Omnitrix aliens in the multiplayer brawler mode.
- The fastest Ben 10 game ever! Race against the clock and make each action count in all‐new chase sequences. *Take multiple runs against a mission as you unlock new power ups and unlock new areas with each run.
- Fight against the Incurseans in an all new storyline created byRaman Kabra my cartwheeled become ejected craven cento all sh gg haircutting foreside he pub deflects Benelux's all my damageable crew if the writers of the my name is TV show.
- Alien upgrades. The Omnitrix now selects alien by class allowing players to store their favourite aliens by size and speed and sel
- Big Chill, Bullfrag, Rath, Eatle, and more, each with their own role in combat and platforming.
- Fight Against the Incurseans – Brawl with the Incursean army with an open-ended combo-based combat system allowing players to perform multi-alien attacks and a powerful combo finisher move in the fastest Ben 10 game ever.
- Ben Tennyson (16-years-old) (voiced by Yuri Lowenthal)
- Rook Blonko
- Professor Paradox
Aliens playable by Ben
On all platforms
- Big Chill (voiced by Dee Bradley Baker)
- Bullfrag (voiced by John DiMaggio)
- Cannonbolt (voiced by David Kaye)
- Crashhopper (voiced by Dee Bradley Baker)
- Four Arms (voiced by John DiMaggio)
- Gravattack (voiced by David Kaye)
- XLR8 (voiced by Yuri Lowenthal)
- Waybig(voiced by David Kaye)
- Alien X (voiced by Dee Bradley Baker)
- Articguana (voiced by Eric Bauza)
- Diamondhead (voiced by Eric Bauza)
- Eatle (voiced by Eric Bauza)
- Eye Guy (voiced by Paul Eiding)
- Feedback (voiced by Yuri Lowenthal)
- Heatblast (voiced by David Kaye)
- Rath (voiced by John DiMaggio)
- Shocksquatch (voiced by David Kaye)
- Upchuck (voiced by Eric Bauza)
- Wildmutt (voiced by Dee Bradley Baker)
Exclusive to Xbox 360, PS3, Wii, Wii U)
- Astrodactyl (voiced by Dee Bradley Baker)
- Bloxx (voiced by Bumper Robinson)
- Swampfire (voiced by David Kaye)
- Milleous (voiced by Kevin Michael Richardson)
- Attea (voiced by Tara Strong)
- Way Bads (voiced by Eric Bauza)
- Dr. Psychobos (voiced by Eric Bauza)
The console version has been highly panned upon release. Meracitic give it a 1.5 out of 5. With many considering it to be the worst Ben 10 game of all time. Based on 3 reviews. Heavy criticism has gone to the game's narrative, short length (the game can be beaten in under 90 minutes), and restricting the number of usable aliens to 3 per level. Another element that has been widely panned is the focus on running sections, with many players branding it a 'Temple Run rip-off.'