|Bilborough shown within Nottinghamshire|
|Population||16,792 (ward. 2011)|
|OS grid reference|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
|EU Parliament||East Midlands|
Bilborough has a high street called Bracebridge Drive containing a bank (Lloyds TSB), a butcher's shop, a Gregg's, a library, Health Centre, Boots the Chemists, Hardware Store, Fish & Chip Shop, Post Office, General Store, Co-op store and Heron Foods.
Bilborough is home to the following schools and colleges:
- Nottingham University Samworth Academy (NUSA), and also is home to Portland, Melbury, Highwood which are all feeders to (NUSA)
- Bilborough College, which ranks highly in the country.
- Oak Field School
- Bluecoat Beechdale Academy
- Westbury School primary and secondary
Harvey Hadden Stadium is a well known local sport facility with outdoor running track and athletics facilities. The stadium originally had a velodrome.
- "City of Nottingham ward population 2011". Neighbourhood Statistics. Office for National Statistics. Retrieved 18 April 2016.
|This Nottinghamshire location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|