Buin Zahra County
|Buin Zahra County
|Bakhsh (Districts)||Central District, Ramand District, Shal District, Dashtabi District|
|Time zone||IRST (UTC+3:30)|
|• Summer (DST)||IRDT (UTC+4:30)|
|Buin Zahra County at GEOnet Names Server|
Buin-Zahra County (Persian: شهرستان بوئینزهرا) is a county in Qazvin Province in Iran. The capital of the county is Buin Zahra. At the 2006 census, the county's population was 153,873, in 38,377 families. The county consists of four districts: Ramand District, Shal District, the Central District, and Dashtabi District. The county has five cities: Buin Zahra, Ardak, Danesfahan, Sagezabad, and Shal. Most people of Buin Zahra County are Tat and they speak Tati.
In popular culture
The Buin-Zahra is famous for pistachio, there is lots of pistachio garden in this area. The main street in capital(Buin-Zahra) is Vali Asr St.
Azad University of Buin-Zahra is also located in this city about 10 minutes from City Center.
One of the tourist attraction in this area is "Mehregan Town" which is located in north of Buin-Zahra, 14 minutes from Buin-Zahra Square.
- "Census of the Islamic Republic of Iran, 1385 (2006)". Islamic Republic of Iran. Archived from the original (Excel) on 2011-11-11.
- The Tati dialects in the Sociolinguistic Context of Northwestern Iran and Transcaucasia, Stilo, D. 1981: In: Iranian Studies 14.3/4, 137-187.
- A Grammar of Southern Tati Dialects, Ehsan Yar-Shater, 1969.
- Tats of Iran and Caucasus, Ali Abdoli, 2010.
- اطلس گیتاشناسی استانهای ایران [Atlas Gitashenasi Ostanhai Iran] (Gitashenasi Province Atlas of Iran)
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Buin Zahra county.|
|This Buin Zahra County location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|