|• Total||9,434 |
|Time zone||UTC+3:30 (IRST)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC+4:30 (IDST)|
|Danesfahan at GEOnet Names Server|
Danesfahan (Persian: دانسفهان, also Romanized as Dānesfahān; also known as Dānesfān and Danīsfahān) is a city and capital of Ramand District, in Buin Zahra County, Qazvin Province, Iran. At the 2006 census, its population was 8,687, in 2,141 families.
- Danesfahan can be found at GEOnet Names Server, at this link, by opening the Advanced Search box, entering "-3059208" in the "Unique Feature Id" form, and clicking on "Search Database".
- "Census of the Islamic Republic of Iran, 1385 (2006)". Islamic Republic of Iran. Archived from the original (Excel) on 2011-11-11.
- Ambraseys, N. N.; Melville, C. P. (10 November 2005). A History of Persian Earthquakes. Cambridge University Press. p. 95. ISBN 978-0-521-02187-6. Retrieved 17 August 2011.
- The Tati dialects in the Sociolinguistic Context of north-western Iran and Transcaucasia, Stilo, D. 1981: In: Iranian Studies 14.3/4, 137-187.
- A Grammar of Southern Tati Dialects, Ehsan Yar-Shater, 1969.
- Tats of Iran and Caucasus, Ali Abdoli, 2010.
|This Buin Zahra County location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|