|Time zone||IRST (UTC+3:30)|
|• Summer (DST)||IDST (UTC+4:30)|
|Moallem Kalayeh at GEOnet Names Server|
Moallem Kalayeh (Persian: معلم كلايه, also Romanized as Mo’allem Kalāyeh and Mo‘allem Kalāyeh) is a city and capital of Alamut-e Sharqi District, in Qazvin County, Qazvin Province, Iran. At the 2006 census its population was 2,196, in 684 families. People of Moallem Kalayeh are Tat and they speak Tati language.
- Moallem Kalayeh can be found at GEOnet Names Server, at this link, by opening the Advanced Search box, entering "220803" in the "Unique Feature Id" form, and clicking on "Search Database".
- "Census of the Islamic Republic of Iran, 1385 (2006)". Islamic Republic of Iran. Archived from the original (Excel) on 2011-11-11.
- A Grammar of Southern Tati Dialects, Ehsan Yar-Shater, 1969.
- Tats of Iran and Caucasus, Ali Abdoli, 2010.
- Stilo, D. 1981: "The Tati dialects in the Sociolinguistic Context of Northwestern Iran and Transcaucasia" In: Iranian Studies 14.3/4, 137-187.
|This Qazvin County location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|