Canon EOS M5
|Type||Mirrorless interchangeable lens camera|
|Lens mount||Canon EF-M|
|Sensor||dual-pixel CMOS sensor|
|Image sensor size||22.3 mm × 14.9 mm (APS-C)|
|Maximum resolution||24.2 MP|
|ASA/ISO range||ISO 100-25600|
|Recording medium||SDXC (UHS-I capable)|
|Focus||Dual Pixel CMOS autofocus|
|Frame rate||9 fps; 7 fps with autofocus|
|Shutter speeds||30 s to 1/4000 s|
|Viewfinder||2.36-million dot OLED EVF|
|Image processor||DIGIC 7|
|Video/movie recording||1080p (60, 30 and 24 fps)|
|Rear LCD monitor||3.2 in 1.62-million-dot LCD|
|Data Port(s)||Wi-Fi, NFC, Bluetooth|
|Dimensions||116 mm × 89 mm × 61 mm (4.6 in × 3.5 in × 2.4 in)|
|Weight||427 g (15.1 oz)|
As with all of the Canon EOS M series cameras, the M5 uses the Canon EF-M lens mount.
- Canon EF-M lens mount
- 24.2 megapixel dual-pixel, APS-C, CMOS sensor. The same sensor is used in the Canon EOS 80D.
- ISO 100 – 25600
- Dual Pixel CMOS autofocus
- 1.62M-dot articulating touchscreen
- 2.36-million dot OLED built-in electronic viewfinder (EVF). The EOS M5 is the first Canon mirrorless with a built-in electronic viewfinder.
- DIGIC 7 processor
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Canon EOS M5.|
- "Canon EOS M5 may be the company's first competitive mirrorless camera". CNET. 15 September 2016. Retrieved 15 September 2016.
- "Canon U.S.A. Introduces the Latest Members of the EOS Family the EOS M5 Digital Camera and its First EF-M High Power Zoom Lens". Canon. 15 September 2016. Retrieved 15 September 2016.
- Alvarez, Edgar (15 September 2016). "Canon's EOS M5 is a mirrorless camera with a DSLR feel". Engadget. Retrieved 15 September 2016.
- Westlake, Andy (15 September 2016). "Canon U.S.A. Introduces the Latest Members of the EOS Family the EOS M5 Digital Camera and its First EF-M High Power Zoom LensCanon EOS M5 review: hands-on first look". Amateur Photographer. Retrieved 15 September 2016.
- Hall, Phil (15 September 2016). "Hands on: Canon EOS M5 review". TechRadar. Retrieved 15 September 2016.
- Butler, Richard (15 September 2016). "Modern Mirrorless: Canon EOS M5 First Impressions Review". Digital Photography Review. Retrieved 15 September 2016.
- O'Kane, Sean (15 September 2016). "Canon finally gets serious about mirrorless with the new M5". The Verge. Retrieved 15 September 2016.
Image processor: Non-DIGIC | DIGIC | DIGIC II | DIGIC III | DIGIC 4 / 4+ | DIGIC 5 / 5+ | DIGIC 6 / 6+ | DIGIC 7 | DIGIC 8
|This camera-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|