|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Computer-aided design.|
CAD stands for any of
- Computer-aided design
- Computer-aided drafting
- Computer-aided drawing
and it may also be found as CADD referring to drafting and design. The acronym CAD may be coupled with CAM as in CAD/CAM), which stands for any of
and can be coupled with computer-aided analysis and Computer Numeric Control CNC.
The entire process is called computer-aided engineering (CAE).
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category "Computer-aided design"
The following 107 pages are in this category, out of 107 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- C3D Toolkit
- Russian Geometric Kernel
- CAD/CAM dentistry
- CAD data exchange
- Class A surface
- Collaborative product development
- Comparison of CAD, CAM and CAE file viewers
- Boundary representation
- Design tool
- Computer-Aided Design Technical Committee
- Computer-aided industrial design
- Computer-aided inspection
- Computer-aided production engineering
- Computer-automated design
- Constraint (computer-aided design)
- Constructive solid geometry