|This category reflects the organization of International Statistical Classification of Diseases and Related Health Problems, 10th Revision.
Generally, diseases outlined within the ICD-10 codes L00–L99 should be included in this category.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Diseases and disorders of the skin and subcutaneous tissue.|
||Pages in this category should be moved to subcategories where applicable.
This category may require frequent maintenance to avoid becoming too large. It should directly contain very few, if any, pages and should mainly contain subcategories.
This category contains conditions of or affecting the human integumentary system.
This category has the following 36 subcategories, out of 36 total.
- ► Lymphoid-related cutaneous conditions (97 P)
- ► Melanocytic nevi and neoplasms (1 C, 111 P)
- ► Monocyte- and macrophage-related cutaneous conditions (1 C, 61 P)
- ► Mucinoses (46 P)
- ► Neurocutaneous conditions (56 P)
- ► Papulosquamous disorders (2 C, 3 P)
- ► Papulosquamous hyperkeratotic cutaneous conditions (1 C, 58 P)
- ► Pregnancy-related cutaneous conditions (26 P)
- ► Pruritic skin conditions (27 P)
- ► Recalcitrant palmoplantar eruptions (19 P)
- ► Urticaria and angioedema (36 P)
- ► Vascular-related cutaneous conditions (190 P)
- ► Cutaneous condition stubs (5 C, 416 P)
Pages in category "Cutaneous conditions"
The following 46 pages are in this category, out of 46 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Lick granuloma
- List of conditions associated with café au lait macules
- List of cutaneous conditions associated with increased risk of nonmelanoma skin cancer
- List of cutaneous conditions associated with internal malignancy
- List of cutaneous conditions caused by mutations in keratins
- List of cutaneous conditions caused by problems with junctional proteins
- List of cutaneous neoplasms associated with systemic syndromes
- List of dental abnormalities associated with cutaneous conditions
- List of genes mutated in cutaneous conditions
- List of genes mutated in pigmented cutaneous lesions
- List of histologic stains that aid in diagnosis of cutaneous conditions
- List of human leukocyte antigen alleles associated with cutaneous conditions
- List of immunofluorescence findings for autoimmune bullous conditions
- List of migrating cutaneous conditions
- List of radiographic findings associated with cutaneous conditions
- List of target antigens in pemphigoid
- List of target antigens in pemphigus
- List of verrucous carcinoma subtypes
- List of xanthoma variants associated with hyperlipoproteinemia subtypes