Category:Post–Russian Empire states
This category is for former states within the territory of the Russian Empire that existed during some period of time until the next major milestone in the history of the area: Dissolution of the Soviet Union.
NB: Imperial Russia also included Poland, Finland and at some time Alaska (sold to the United States). The article Post-Soviet states lists the remaining parts of the Russian Empire which have become independent states.
This category has the following 21 subcategories, out of 21 total.
- ► Byelorussian Soviet Socialist Republic (12 C, 13 P)
- ► Finland (15 C, 8 P)
- ► Second Polish Republic (13 C, 94 P, 1 F)
- ► Russian Soviet Federative Socialist Republic (12 C, 26 P)
- ► Subdivisions of the Soviet Union (9 C, 10 P)
- ► Transcaucasian Socialist Federative Soviet Republic (3 C, 4 P)
Pages in category "Post–Russian Empire states"
The following 57 pages are in this category, out of 57 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).