The Solar System or solar system consists of the Sun and the other celestial objects gravitationally bound to it: the eight planets, their 165 known moons, five officially-designated dwarf planets (including Pluto) and their six known moons, and billions of small bodies. Small bodies include asteroids, Kuiper belt objects, comets, meteoroids and interplanetary dust.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Solar System.|
||Pages in this category should be moved to subcategories where applicable.
This category may require frequent maintenance to avoid becoming too large. It should directly contain very few, if any, pages and should mainly contain subcategories.
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
- ► Astronomical events of the Solar System (4 C, 11 P)
- ► Bodies of the Solar System (11 C, 5 P)
- ► Solar System in fiction (18 C, 46 P)
- ► Solar System images (2 C, 8 F)
- ► Solar System models (9 P)
- ► Trans-Neptunian region (4 C, 8 P)
Pages in category "Solar System"
The following 27 pages are in this category, out of 27 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).