Category:Western European political party stubs
|This category is maintained by WikiProject Stub sorting.
Please propose new stub templates and categories here before creation.
|This stub category contains upmerged templates which use this category, although they describe a more specific type. If an upmerged template is used on more than 60 stubs you can request a sub-category at WikiProject Stub sorting/Proposals.|
|This category is for stub articles relating to Western European political parties. You can help by expanding them.
This stub category is a parent-only category, that is, all stubs within it should be in one of its subcategories, or marked with a template which may eventually have a separate subcategory. To add an article to this category, please use the appropriate template for one of its subcategories.
Countries placed here are in Western Europe as defined by the United Nations geoscheme.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Western European political party stubs"
The following 117 pages are in this category, out of 117 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Catholic Party (Belgium)
- Central Democratic Labour Party
- Christian Electoral Community
- Christian Flemish People's Union
- Christian Party of Austria
- Christian Social Party (Belgium, defunct)
- Christian Social Party (Liechtenstein)
- Christian-Social People's Party (Liechtenstein)
- ChristianUnion – Reformed Political Party
- Christlich Soziale Partei (Belgium)
- Citizens' Club Tyrol
- Citizens' Forum Austria
- Citizens' List
- Communist Circle of Breda (Marxist–Leninist)
- Communist Initiative
- Communist League of Austria
- Communist League of Luxemburg
- Communist Party (Flanders)
- Communist Party (Wallonia)
- Communist Party of Switzerland
- Communist Party Opposition (Switzerland)
- Communist Workers Organisation (Marxist–Leninist)
- Communist Workers Party (Austria)
- Communist Youth of Austria
- Pacifist Socialist Young Working Groups
- Partei für Freiheit und Fortschritt
- Party for Full Democracy
- Party for Justice, Action and Progress
- Party for Zeeland
- Party New Limburg
- Party of Labour Basel (founded in 1944)
- Party of the Third Age
- Patriotic Union (Liechtenstein)
- Pro Bruxsel
- ProDG (Belgium)
- Progressive Citizens' Party
- Progressive Integration Party