|This article is an orphan, as no other articles link to it. Please introduce links to this page from ; try the Find link tool for suggestions. (October 2012)|
|Chak No. 21/MB|
|Time zone||PST (UTC+5)|
Chak No. 21 MB is a village of Khushab District in the Punjab Province of Pakistan. It is situated on Mitha Tiwana, Adhi Kot road. It is 37 km (23 miles) from District Headquarters Jauharabad and 91 km (57 miles) from Divisional Headquarters Sargodha. The 2001 population was 1,000.
The land is in a desert climate, with irrigated areas.
The major crops include: gram, wheat, sugar cane.
- Rana Muhammad Siddique (Late)
- Rana Muhammad Akram (Numberdar)
- Rana Muhammad Islam (PAF Police)
- Rana Muhammad Aslam (FLT PAF/ Rana Zarai Markaz)
- Rana Sajid Islam (IT Professional)
- Rana Aamir Islam (GDP)
- Malik Dost Muhammad
- Prof. Muhammad Iqbal Malik
- Malik Mehboob Elahi, SS, Education Deptt
- Malik AbdulQadeer Anjum, Principal, Govt High School Chak no. 26/MB
- Dr. Bashir Ahmad Malik
- Khizar Hayat Malik, SS, Education Deptt
- Asadullah Khan Malik AEO, Education
- Javed Iqbal Malik, ASP, Punjab Prisons Deptt
|This article about a location in Khushab District, Punjab, Pakistan is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|