Rukum Chaurjahari Airport
|Operator||Civil Aviation Authority of Nepal|
|Elevation AMSL||2,460 ft / 762 m|
Rukum Chaurjahari Airport (IATA: RUK, ICAO: VNCJ) is an airport serving Chaurjahari, a municipality located in Western Rukum District of Karnali province of Nepal. The airport was renovated and the runway blacktopped in 2014 after previously only having a grass/clay runway.
Airlines and destinations
|Nepal Airlines||Kathmandu, Nepalgunj|
- Airport information for Rukumkot, Nepal (VNCJ / RUK) at Great Circle Mapper.
- "Rukum Chaurjahari Airport" (PDF). Civil Aviation Authority of Nepal. Archived from the original (PDF) on 15 May 2018. Retrieved 1 May 2018.
- "Chaurjahari Airport comes into operation after a one and half years". Aviation Nepal. 24 October 2018. Retrieved 24 October 2018.
- "Renovated Salle Airport awaits regular flights". República. 28 February 2014. Retrieved 1 May 2018.
- "Domestic Flight Schedule". Nepal Airlines. Retrieved 1 May 2018.