|Operator||Civil Aviation Authority of Nepal (CAAN)|
|Serves||Pipara Simara, Nepal|
|Time zone||UTC+5:45 (+5:45)|
|Elevation AMSL||450 ft / 137 m|
Simara Airport (Nepali: सिमरा विमानस्थल) (IATA: SIF, ICAO: VNSI) is an airport serving Pipara Simara in Nepal. It is also the clostest airport to Birgunj, Nepal's third biggest City. The airport was established July 4, 1958 and is operated by the Civil Aviation Authority of Nepal.
The airport is capable of handling aircraft from the Nepalese Army Air Service.
Airlines and destinations
- Simara Airport at Civil Aviation Authority of Nepal
- Airport information for VNSI at World Aero Data. Data current as of October 2006.Source: DAFIF.
- Airport information for SIF at Great Circle Mapper. Source: DAFIF (effective October 2006).
- "Flight schedule". Buddha Air. Retrieved 6 June 2010.
- http://kathmandupost.ekantipur.com/news/2015-12-06/nac-to-resume-simara-taplejung-flights.html. Missing or empty