Capelle in 1996
|Full name||Christophe Capelle|
August 15, 1967 |
|Discipline||Road and track|
French National Road Race Champion (2000)
Capelle won a gold medal for France in the 4000-meter team pursuit at the 1996 Summer Olympics in Atlanta, riding alongside Philippe Ermenault, Jean-Michel Monin, and Francis Moreau. In 2000, he represented France in the points race and Madison events, finishing outside the medals in both events. Capelle also competed in the Olympic road race, but failed to finish.
- Wallechinsky, David. The Complete Book of the Summer Olympics: Sydney 2000 Edition, p. 365. Overlook Press, Woodstock, N.Y., 2000. ISBN 1-58567-046-4.
- CNNSI.com. "2000 Olympic Results - Track Cycling: Points race". 22 September 2000. Retrieved on 17 July 2013.
- CNNSI.com. "2000 Olympic Result - Cycling: Track: Madison". 30 September 2000. Retrieved on 17 July 2013.
- ESPN.com. "Summer Olympics 2000 Results - Cycling". 27 September 2000. Retrieved on 17 July 2013.
- CyclingNews.com. "Tour de France, Stage 20, Arpajon - Paris Champs-Elysées, 160 km". 25 July 1999. Retrieved on 17 July 2013.
- Christophe Capelle at Cycling Archives
- "Christophe Capelle". Olympics at Sports-Reference.com. Sports Reference LLC.
|This biographical article related to a French cycling person born in the 1960s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a cycling Olympic medalist of France is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|