|Nickname: Little Bassas de Pedro Bank|
|Adjacent bodies of water||Indian Ocean|
|Area||339.45 km2 (131.06 sq mi)|
|Length||42 km (26.1 mi)|
|Width||12 km (7.5 mi)|
|Coastline||0 km (0 mi)|
|Highest elevation||-27.4 m (-89.9 ft)|
|Territory||Union territory of Lakshadweep|
|Tehsils of India||Aminidivi Tehsil|
|Subdivisions of India||Chetlat Island|
|Pop. density||0 /km2 (0 /sq mi)|
|Ethnic groups||Malayali, Mahls|
|Avg. summer temperature||32.0 °C (89.6 °F)|
|Avg. winter temperature||28.0 °C (82.4 °F)|
Cora Divh, also called Coradeeve or Little Bassas de Pedro Bank (cf. Great Bassas de Pedro), is a submerged bank or sunken atoll belonging to the Amindivi Subgroup of islands of the Union Territory of Lakshadweep, India. It has a distance of 1,733 km (1,077 mi) south of the city of Delhi.
Cora Divh is the third largest feature of Lakshadweep, after Bassas de Pedro and Sesostris Bank, with a lagoon area of 339.45 km2 (131.06 sq mi). It is also the northernmost feature, reaching to 13°58'N. Those coral banks, all submerged, form the north of Lakshadweep. Adas Bank, which lies 90 km to the north of Cora Divh, is the same type of formation but is not part of Lakshadweep.
Cora Divh is 42 km long southwest-northeast, and 12 about km wide. Its southwest point is located 34 km NNE of Sesostris Bank. There are no emergent cays or islands. Cora Divh has depths of 27.4 to 55 m, and is covered by sand, coral rubble and broken shells. According to other sources, the least depth is 16 meters. Depths in the neighborhood of the bank reach 700 meters.
- "Islandwise Area and Population - 2001 Census" (PDF). Government of Lakshadweep.
- Registration Plate Numbers added to ISO Code
- Hydrographic Description (Indian Ocean Pilot)
- INS CORA DIVH - FleetMon.com
- Prakash Chauhan & Shailesh Nayak, Detection of submerged reef banks in the Lakshadweep Sea using IRS-P4 OCM satellite data
- Lakshadweep; geographical information
- Prostar Sailing Directions 2005 India & Bay of Bengal
- Geographical information
- Lakshadweep travel guide from Wikivoyage
|This article related to a location in the Indian union territory of Lakshadweep Islands is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|