From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
River Meon, Corhampton Mill
|Corhampton shown within Hampshire|
759 (2011 Census.Civil Parish)
|OS grid reference|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
|EU Parliament||South East England|
|Website||Corhampton and Meonstoke Parish Council|
Corhampton is a village in Hampshire, England. It lies on the western bank of the River Meon. It forms a civil parish with Meonstoke which adjoins it on the eastern bank. It is in the civil parish of Corhampton and Meonstoke.
- "Parish Headcounts, Area: Corhampton & Meonstoke CP". Neighbourhood Statistics. Office for National Statistics. 2001. Retrieved 2008-03-29.
- "Civil Parish population 2011". Neighbourhood Statistics. Office for National Statistics. Retrieved 13 December 2016.
- "Corhampton and Meonstoke". Hampshire Treasures Volume 1 Winchester City District P66. Hampshire County Council. 2006. Retrieved 2008-03-29.
- Pevsner & Lloyd 1966, p. 182
- "Corhampton and Meonstoke". Hampshire Treasures Volume 1 Winchester City District P85. Hampshire County Council. 2006. Retrieved 2008-03-29.
- Pevsner, Nikolaus; Lloyd, David (1967). Hampshire and the Isle of Wight. The Buildings of England. Harmondsworth: Penguin Books. p. 182.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Corhampton.|
|This Hampshire location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|