The Robin Hood Inn on Durley Street in the village
992 (2011 Census)
|OS grid reference|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
|EU Parliament||South East England|
Durley is a village and civil parish in the City of Winchester district of Hampshire, England. It is located approximately 7½ miles (12.1 km) northeast of Southampton and has a population of around 500, doubling in the next decade.
Media related to Durley at Wikimedia Commons
- "Parish Headcounts, 2001 Area: New Alresford CP (Parish)". Neighbourhood Statistics. Office for National Statistics. Retrieved 2 August 2015.
- "Civil Parish population 2011". Neighbourhood Statistics. Office for National Statistics. Retrieved 14 December 2016.
- "Durley Village website". Archived from the original on 2 December 2008. Retrieved 23 November 2007.
- legal record of public rights of way in Hampshire - sheet 1310 (PDF) (Map). 1 : 10,000. Cartography by Ordnance Survey. Hampshire County Council. 2008. Retrieved 5 November 2010.
- "Containing areas from mapit.mysociety.org". 2010. Retrieved 5 November 2010.
|This Hampshire location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|