Croxby deserted medieval village (DMV) lies to the north-east from the church, with Croxby Hall at the bottom, and along the sides of, a narrow stream running through a chalk valley. At the time of the Domesday survey Croxby had a population of 36.
Croxby Hall is a Grade II* listed building of red brick dating from 1730.
- Historic England. "Croxby (351782)". PastScape. Retrieved 9 July 2013.
- "DMV remains, Croxby". Lincs to the Past. Lincolnshire Archives. Retrieved 26 June 2011.
- "Croxby AP/CP". A Vision of Britain through Time. University of Portsmouth. Retrieved 26 June 2011.
- "Church of All Saints, Thoresway". British Listed Buildings. Retrieved 26 June 2011.
- "Croxby Hall, Thoresway". British Listed Buildings. Retrieved 26 June 2011.