Deborah Secco, 2008.
|Born||Deborah Fialho Secco
November 26, 1979
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
|Height||1.64 m (5 ft 5 in)|
|Spouse(s)||Rogério Gomes (1997-2001)
Roger Galera Flores (2009-2013)
Hugo Moura (2015-present)
Deborah Fialho Secco Moura (born November 26, 1979) is a Brazilian actress.
Secco was born into a middle-class family, daughter of Sílvia Regina Fialho, a homemaker, and Ricardo Secco, a mathematics teacher. She has two siblings, Ricardo and Bárbara.
In 1999, she appeared in the novela Suave Veneno, as 'WAG' Marina. In August of that year, she also posed for the first time for the Brazilian edition of Playboy magazine, in the magazine's 24th anniversary edition.
In 2002, she played another TV villain - the comical and clumsy vampire Lara, in the novela O Beijo do Vampiro. That year, it was voted the most beloved character in a novela by viewers. Due to the great sensual appeal and prominence in the novela and the success of Lara, Secco aapeared on the cover of Playboy for the 27th birthday edition of the magazine in August that year.
In 2003, she joined the cast of the novela Celebridade, for the role of Darlene Sampaio, a girl obsessed with fame. In 2005 she played her first prime-time role in América - as Sol, a woman trying to make a living in the United States, even as an illegal immigrant.
In 2010, she starred in the series As Cariocas, as Alice, the penultimate protagonist of the series. Alice wants to experience everything intensely in the episode A Suícida da Lapa.
In 2011, she starred as a former prostitute in Confessions of a Brazilian Call Girl. Later that year, she played one of the protagonists in the novela Insensato Coração; the comic character Natalie Lamour. The character enamoured the audience and was praised even by the President of Brazil Dilma Rousseff. The actress was the second most popular Brazilian on the internet, due to the premiere of the movie and her novela character. She jumped from ninth place to second, behind only the president, in the month of January.
In 1997 she met the director Rogério Gomes, whom she married, but divorced in 2001.
In 2007, Secco began dating the football player Roger Galera Flores, and within months they moved in together. After two years, they married on June 6, 2009 in a discreet ceremony in Itaipava, a mountain region of Rio de Janeiro. They parted amicably in April 2013, after four years of marriage, with a brief break in 2010.
According to the national political magazine Veja article  published on 05/11/2013, the actress must return more than R$158,000 reais to public coffers.
Secco was forced by the courts to return R$158,191 reais to public coffers. The actress was convicted of embezzlement of public funds in a lawsuit for unjust enrichment and administrative misconduct. The mother, brothers and father of the family were also punished and will need to repay R$446,455 reais.
The sentence comes from judge Alexandre de Carvalho Mesquita, the 3rd Court of Exchequer, announced on 24 March 2013. According to the decision, the penalty still provides a fine of R$5,000 reais, the suspension of political rights and the prohibition to contract with the government or receive tax incentives. She can appeal.
On the bank account of Secco would have been deducted two checks – on the amount of R$77,000 and R$81,000 reais - regarding embezzlement of a scam involving the Public Service Foundation School (Fesp) and NGOs. Even higher amounts were deposited in the bank accounts of Light Artistic Productions (R$163,700 reais) and her relatives (R$282,500).
According to investigations, government agencies in Rio de Janeiro hired Fesp to perform projects even though knowing she could not fulfill the deal. The foundation then repassed the contracts to NGOs represented by the actress' father, Mr. Tindo Ricardo Ribeiro Secco, head of the scheme. In his and his wife´s account was deposited R$453,000 reais.
|1990||Mico Preto||Denise Menezes Garcia|
|Meu Bem, Meu Mal||Cameo|
|1992||Você Decide||Ep: "Tabu"|
|Escolinha do Professor Raimundo||Capituzinha|
|Você Decide||Ep: "Mamãe Coragem"|
|1993||Contos de Verão||Fabíola|
|1994||Confissões de Adolescente||Carol|
|1995||A Próxima Vítima||Carina Carvalho Rossi|
|1996||Você Decide||Ep: "Justiça"|
|Vira-Lata||Tatu / Bárbara|
|1998||Era Uma Vez...||Emilia Zanella|
|Suave Veneno||Marina Canhedo|
|Você Decide||Socorro||Ep: "A Filha de Maria"|
|2000||A Invenção do Brasil||Moema|
|Laços de Família||Íris Frank Lacerda|
|2001||Sítio do Picapau Amarelo||Ep: "A Festa da Cuca"|
|A Padroeira||Cecília de Sá|
|2002||Festival de Desenhos||Herself||Hoster|
|Brava Gente||Jane||Ep: "Loucos de Pedra"|
|Os Normais||Kátia||Ep: "É Nojento, Mas é Normal"|
|O Beijo do Vampiro||Lara|
|2004||Casseta & Planeta, Urgente!||Darlene Sampaio||Cameo|
|2005||América||Sol de Oliveira|
|2006||Dança no Gelo||Herself||Reality show of Domingão do Faustão|
|Pé na Jaca||Elizabeth Aparecida Barra|
|2007||Paraíso Tropical||Betina Monteiro||Cameo|
|A Favorita||Maria do Céu / Pâmela Queiroz|
|2009||Decamerão - A Comédia do Sexo||Monna|
|Ó Paí, Ó||Keila Cristina||Ep: "A Outra"|
|2010||As Cariocas||Alice||Ep: "A Suicida da Lapa"|
|2011||Insensato Coração||Natalie Lamour|
|2012||Louco por Elas||Giovanna Bianchi|
|2013||A Grande Família||Bianca||Cameo|
|2000||Um Anjo Trapalhão||Mayor's Daughter|
|2001||Caramuru - A Invenção do Brasil||Moema|
|2002||Xuxa e os Duendes 2||Epifânia|
|2003||Casseta & Planeta: A Taça do Mundo É Nossa||Stewardess|
|Tudo Isso é Fado||Thaís|
|Meu Tio Matou um Cara||Soraya|
|2009||Flordelis - Basta uma Palavra para Mudar||Simone|
|2011||Confessions of a Brazilian Call Girl||Bruna Surfistinha|
|Assim Como Ela||América Muller|
|2014||Confissões de Adolescente||Felipe's mother|
|A Estrada do Diabo|||
- Uma Magazine, in February 2007.
- Edition 400 of the Nova Magazine (Brazilian edition), in January 2007.
- Criativa Magazine, in September 2005, February 2004 and August 2001.
- Marie Claire Magazine (Brazilian edition), in January 2004 and the edition of 14 years of the magazine in April 2005.
- Estilo de Vida Magazine (Brazilian edition), in March 2005.
- Claudia Magazine, in February 2005.
- Manequim Magazine, in July 2004.
- Cover of the 27th anniversary issue of Playboy (Brazilian edition), in August 2002.
- VIP magazine, in May 1999, March 2002 and November 2011.
- Nova Beleza Magazine in August/September 2002
- Elle Magazine (Brazilian edition), September 1999
- Cover of the 24th anniversary issue of Playboy (Brazilian edition), in August 1999.
- Boa Forma Magazine, in August 1999, December 2002 and November 2003.
- Corpo a Corpo Magazine, in March 2004, in 2001 and in July 2000.
- Rehearsals of layers of the Contigo!, and several "flagrant" turned headline of the own magazine.
- Rehearsals of layers of the Caras, and several "flagrant" turned headline of the own magazine.
- Rehearsals of layers of to Quem Acontece, and several "flagrant" turned headline of the own magazine.
- Rehearsals of layers of the Chiques & Famosos, and several "flagrant" turned headline of the own magazine.
- Querida Magazine, in three occasions in the 1990s.
- Meu Amor Magazine, in the 1990s.
- One of their first covers was of the reviewed extinct Carícia, in 1995, when she played Carina in the soap opera A Próxima Vítima (The Next Victim).
- Interviewing Fernanda Young, in November 2006.
- Altas Horas, with Serginho Groisman, in 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006.
- Marília Gabriela Entrevista, in September 2006 and middles of 2002.
- Reviewed Oi, in April/May of 2005.
- Playboy magazine, in the 30-year-old edition, in August 2005.
- Reviewed Nova, in October 2000.
- Glimpsed and rehearsal to the website EGO, in December 2006.
- Programa do Jô, with Jô Soares, in April 2005, in September 2002 and April 2001.
- Wivian Maranhão (November 2007). "Deborah Secco simplesmente demais!". revista Corpo a Corpo. Retrieved 11/10/2011. Check date values in:
- "QUEM - celebridades de A a Z - NOTÍCIAS - Deborah Secco". Revistaquem.globo.com. Retrieved 2012-11-03.
- "ISTOÉ Gente". Terra.com.br. Retrieved 2012-11-03.
- Olá, (2010-12-14). "Deborah Secco é A Suicida da Lapa em As Cariocas - Famosos e TV - R7". Entretenimento.r7.com. Retrieved 2012-11-03.
- "'Insensato coração': Natalie é uma das personagens mais queridas da novela - Telinha - Extra Online" (in Portuguese). Extra.globo.com. 2011-01-07. Retrieved 2012-11-03.
- "RedeTV! Em rede com você | Presidente Dilma elogia personagem de Deborah Secco". Redetv.com.br. Retrieved 2012-11-03.
- "Quem - NOTÍCIAS - Deborah Secco é a segunda brasileira mais popular na Internet". Revistaquem.globo.com. 2011-02-23. Retrieved 2012-11-03.
- "Reportagens". Revistaquem.globo.com. 2002-08-26. Retrieved 2012-11-03.
- "EGO - NOTÍCIAS - Veja as lembrancinhas do casamento de Roger e Deborah Secco". Ego.globo.com. 2007-09-20. Retrieved 2012-11-03.
- "EGO - Deborah Secco e Roger Flores estão separados - notícias de Famosos". Ego.globo.com. Retrieved 2013-11-08.
- Retratos da Vida (2011-02-08). "Patricinha mineira é pivô da separação de Deborah Secco e Roger - Famosos - Extra Online" (in Portuguese). Extra.globo.com. Retrieved 2012-11-03.
- "Deborah Secco vai recorrer de condenação por desvio de verbas - Celebridades - NotÃcia - VEJA.com". Veja.abril.com.br. Retrieved 2013-11-08.
- "Deborah Secco grava seriado na pele de diva da TV e fala sobre busca do amor - notícias em Por trás das Câmeras - A Grande Família". Tvg.globo.com. 2013-08-24. Retrieved 2013-11-08.
- Gshow (July 10, 2014). "Deborah Secco e Francisco Cuoco serão pai e filha". Ghsow - Foi dada a largada. Retrieved 10 July 2014.
- Gshow (21 July 2014). "Deborah Secco muda visual para novela e vive personagem à frente dos padrões". Extras - Boogie Oogie. Retrieved 21 July 2014.
- "Começam as gravações de ‘Boa Sorte’, com Deborah Secco e Fernanda Montenegro - SaraivaConteúdo - Notícias". Saraivaconteudo.com.br. 1990-01-06. Retrieved 2013-11-08.
- "Boa Sorte - Filme 2013". AdoroCinema. Retrieved 2013-11-08.
- "Carnaval dedicado ao cinema". 1 February 2013. Retrieved 15 June 2013.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Deborah Secco.|