Defraggler defragmenting in Windows 8
|Initial release||18 August 2008|
|Stable release||2.22.995  (May 22, 2018 )|
|Operating system||Windows 10, 8.1, 7, Vista and XP. Including both 32-bit and 64-bit versions, but not RT tablet editions.|
|Platform||IA-32 and x64|
|Available in||37 languages|
Defraggler is a freemium defragmentation utility developed by Piriform, which can defragment individual files or groups of files on computer system. Defraggler runs on Microsoft Windows; it has support for all versions since Windows XP. It includes support for both IA-32 and x64 versions of these operating systems.
Defraggler can defragment individual files, groups of files (in a folder) or an entire disk partition, either by the user's command or automatically on a schedule. It supports FAT32, NTFS, and exFAT. It can also be installed as a portable application on a USB flash drive. Defragmentation of RAID disks is also supported, although no details are supplied.
- "Download Defraggler". FileHippo. Retrieved 23 June 2009.[permanent dead link]
- Defraggler version history on piriform.com
- "Multi-lingual support". Defraggler - Features. Piriform. Retrieved 1 July 2011.
- "System requirements". Defraggler documentation. Piriform. Retrieved 22 July 2011.
- "What it can and can't do".
- Olariu, Daniela (August 6, 2008). "Piriform Defraggler - Keeping Those Drives Spinning". Softpedia. SoftNews NET SRL. Retrieved June 5, 2011.
- Fitzpatrick, Jason (September 1, 2009). "Best Disk Defragmenter: Defraggler". Life Hacker. Gawker Media. Retrieved May 11, 2010.
|This computer data storage-related software article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Microsoft Windows software-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|