19 June 1983
Early life and background
Divyendu Sharma is a graduate in political science from Delhi University's Kirori Mal College. He has three years of theatre experience in Delhi after which he pursued a two year diploma in acting from FTII, Pune. He was previously seen in a number of ads for brands like Virgin Mobile, Birla Sun Life and Fidelity Mutual Funds.
His debut Bollywood movie was Pyar Ka Punchnama where he played a character called Liquid. For his role in the film, he won the Screen Award for Most Promising Newcomer – Male. He also played the role of the poet Omi in David Dhawan's remake of Chashme Baddoor.
|2011||Pyar Ka Punchnama||Nishant Agarwal aka Liquid|
|2013||Chashme Baddoor||Omkar Sharma aka Omi|
|2014||Ekkees Toppon Ki Salaami||Subhash Joshi|
|2015||Dilliwali Zaalim Girlfriend||Dhruv|
|2015||Assi Nabbe Poorey Sau||Tinku||(post-production)|
|2017||Toilet: Ek Prem Katha||Releasing on 11th August, 2017|
|TBA||2016 The End||Sunny|
- "When love packs in a Punch". Indian Express. 31 May 2011. Retrieved 17 October 2015.
- "Liquid in Chashme Baddoor remake". Times of India. 3 December 2011. Retrieved 17 October 2015.
- "Divyendu Sharma's on a roll". Times of India. 4 Jun 2012. Retrieved 17 October 2015.
- "Biography of Divyendu Sharma". gomolo.com.
- "Best of the Year 2011 in Bollywood". DNA India. 3 January 2012. Retrieved 17 October 2015.
- "Head Start". India Today. 6 February 2012. Retrieved 17 October 2015.