From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (October 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Screenshot of Double Commander v0.7.2 running on Ubuntu 16.04
|Initial release||first alpha December 26, 2007|
0.7.7 / December 24, 2016
|Written in||Object Pascal (Free Pascal/Lazarus)|
|Operating system||Windows, Linux, Mac OS X, Unix, BSD|
|License||GNU GPL v2|
- Compare and synchronize directories symmetrically or asymmetrically
- Two similar panes
- Tabbed navigation
- Brief, full and thumbnail view
- Several sort options
- Archive support
- Customizable keyboard shortcuts
- Checksum generation
- Visual file comparison/diff
- Built-in file viewer and text editor
- Wipe file securely
- All operations can be queued in the background
- Unicode support
- Supports Total Commander WCX, WDX and WLX Windows plug-ins
- "Double Commander / News". SourceForge. 2014-10-06. Retrieved 2014-10-06.
- "Double Commander Project News". Retrieved 2017-02-19.
- MacUpdate: Double Commander
- Jitaru, Cristina. "Double Commander". Softpedia. Retrieved 4 August 2016.
- Humpa, Michael. "Double Commander (64 bit)". Chip (magazine). Retrieved 4 August 2016.
|This free-software-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|