Looking north at Dundee on Highway 67
|County||Fond du Lac|
|Elevation||370 m (1,230 ft)|
|Time zone||UTC-6 (Central (CST))|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-5 (CDT)|
|GNIS feature ID||1564179|
Dundee is an unincorporated community located in the town of Osceola, in Fond du Lac County, Wisconsin, United States. It is located on Wisconsin Highway 67 in the Kettle Moraine State Forest. The Kettle Moraine Scenic Drive runs through the community.
Extreme Makeover: Home Edition
In the fall of 2006, the ABC show Extreme Makeover: Home Edition traveled to Dundee to build a house for the Koepke family after Matt Koepke was diagnosed with melanoma. They built a beautiful house for the five remaining members of the family, and also renovated the nearby Dundee Mill Park.
- Fred W. Draper, member of the Wisconsin State Assembly was born in Dundee.
- Teacher and Socialist member of the State Assembly W. J. Gilboy was born on a farm near Dundee.
Looking west at Dundee on Wisconsin Highway 67
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. 2007-10-25. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- Osceola Township, Fond du Lac County, Wisconsin
- Dundee Mountain Summit
- "Alien country: Earthlings welcome". February 17, 2004. CNN.com. Archived from the original on 23 September 2010. Retrieved 29 March 2011.
|This article about a location in Fond du Lac County, Wisconsin is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|