||This media article uses IMDb for verification. IMDb may not be a reliable source for film and television information and is generally only cited as an external link. (June 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Undaunted, a group of ex-military strategists continue to develop the stealth in secret, knowing that once complete, a sale to the Chinese for billions of dollars is assured. A team of experts is assembled to hijack the plane, including the one man capable of flying the new stealth technology, Hank Thomas (Midkiff), a staunchly American fighter pilot who unwittingly becomes involved in the operation.
Once on board, the hijack begins and the Russian-trained commandos demand that Hank land on an Arctic ice cap where the real battle of survival begins. The ice is too thin to support the extraordinary weight of the Falcon. Thousands of feet beneath the surface, Hank must not only battle the ruthless commandos, but also escape the icy grave which threatens the very fabric of national security.
- Dale Midkiff — Captain Hank Thomas
- William Shatner — Major Robert Carson
- Judd Nelson — Harold Peters
- Jennifer Rubin — Sharon Williams
- Cliff Robertson — Buzz Thomas
- Mark Kiely — Roger the Rat
- Dean Biasucci — Roth Jankins
- Sandra Ferguson — Barbara Edwards
- Natasha Roth — Alisia Edwards
- Allison Dunbar — Connie Eldridge
- Que Kelly — Weapons Specialist
- Donald Li — Captain Chow
- William Zabka — Security Guard John
- Bo Eason — Security Guard
- Jeff Rank — Harmon Yaznah
- The design of the Falcon is loosely based on alleged designs of the Aurora, an alleged top-secret hypersonic spyplane developed by the U.S. Air Force in the late 1980s and early 1990s.
- Various parts of the plot (stealth aircraft equipped with advanced weapons, landing on frozen ice, etc.) are loosely based on the book "Firefox" and its movie adaptation.
|This article about a 2000s action film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|