Frankenstein's Wedding (also known as Frankenstein's Wedding… Live in Leeds) is a live musical drama based on Mary Shelley's novel Frankenstein. The show was broadcast live on BBC Three on 19 March 2011 from Kirkstall Abbey.
The show followed the same story line as Shelley's novel, however it was based mostly around the night of Victor Frankenstein's wedding. An audience of 12,000 watch from Kirkstall Abbey as Victor and Elizabeth Lavenza get married. However throughout the event scenes which had been filmed prior were shown, mainly focusing on Frankenstein's monster. There were moments in which the cast sang well known songs including Andrew Gower performing the song "Wires" by Athlete.
- Lacey Turner as Elizabeth 'Liz' Lavenza 
- Andrew Gower as Victor Frankenstein
- David Harewood as The Creature
- Mark Williams as Alphonse Frankenstein
- Jemima Rooper as Justine Mortiz
- Andrew Knott as Henry
- Pearce Quigley as Uncle Alfred "Fred" Frankenstein
- Gary Carr as Giles
- Michael Higgs as a Detective
- Anthony Lewis as a Policeman
- Baron, John. "Signing Off for the Weekend - With Frankenstein's Wedding ... Live in Leeds." The Guardian. 18 March 2011. Retrieved 13 August 2011.
- Fitzmaurice, Sarah. "Monster Show: Lacey Turner Plays Out Another Doomed Relationship as Frankenstein's Bride in Live Show." Daily Mail. 21 March 2011. Retrieved 13 August 2011.
- "Bafta TV awards 2012: full list of nominations". The Guardian. 24 April 2012. Retrieved 20 December 2012.