|Full name||Giovanni Alejandro Reyna|
|Date of birth||November 13, 2002|
|Place of birth||Sunderland, England|
|Height||6 ft 0 in (1.83 m)|
|Playing position||Attacking midfielder|
|2015–2019||New York City FC|
|2016–2017||United States U15||11||(7)|
|2017||United States U16||2||(1)|
|2018–2019||United States U17||18||(8)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 01:43, 5 February 2020 (UTC)|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 16:59, 18 January 2020 (UTC)
On January 18, 2020, Reyna made his Bundesliga debut for Borussia Dortmund, coming on as a substitute in the 72nd minute, in a 5–3 win against FC Augsburg. Hence, he became the youngest American, aged 17 years and 66 days, to ever appear in the Bundesliga, a record previously set by Christian Pulisic.
On February 4, 2020, Reyna scored his first professional goal in a 2–3 defeat to Werder Bremen in the DFB-Pokal Round of 16. In doing so, he became the youngest goalscorer in German Cup history.
- As of February 4, 2020
- "Next Generation 2019: 60 of the best young talents in world football". The Guardian. October 10, 2019. Retrieved January 18, 2020.
- "New York City FC academy alum Giovanni Reyna makes Bundesliga debut in Borussia Dortmund win". mlssoccer.com. January 18, 2020.
- "Gio Reyna, rising U.S. soccer star, scores gorgeous strike for first professional goal with Dortmund". CBS Sports. February 4, 2020. Retrieved February 5, 2020.
- Giovanni Reyna at Soccerway. Retrieved January 18, 2020.
- "Giovanni Reyna | U.S. Soccer Official Website". www.ussoccer.com. Retrieved October 27, 2019.
- "Gio Reyna: Who is Borussia Dortmund's latest American sensation?". bundesliga.com. Retrieved January 18, 2020.
|This biographical article related to an American soccer midfielder is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|