Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article needs additional citations for verification. (April 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Uses of HOCON
- It is primarily used in conjunction with the Play framework, and is developed by Lightbend.
- It is also supported as a configuration format for .NET projects via Akka.NET and Puppet.
- TIBCO Streaming: HOCON is the primary configuration file format for the TIBCO Streaming family of products (StreamBase, LiveView, and Artifact Management Server) as of TIBCO Streaming Release 10.
- It is also the primary configuration file format for several subsystems of Exabeam Advanced Analytics.
- HOCON – Informal Specification
- Play configuration file syntax and features
- Akka.NET HOCON Docs
- Akka.NET framework
- Managing HOCON configuration files with Puppet
- StreamBase Documentation
- TIBCO Streaming Configuration Guide
- StreamBase 10.0.0 Release Notes New Features
- Exabeam Advanced Analytics Release Notes
|This programming-tool-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|