Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article needs additional citations for verification. (April 2016)
Uses of HOCON
- It is primarily used in conjunction with the Play framework, and is developed by Lightbend.
- It is also supported as a configuration format for .NET projects via Akka.NET and Puppet.
- TIBCO Streaming: HOCON is the primary configuration file format for the TIBCO Streaming family of products (StreamBase, LiveView, and Artifact Management Server) as of TIBCO Streaming Release 10.
- It is also the primary configuration file format for several subsystems of Exabeam Advanced Analytics.
- Jitsi uses it the "new" config system and .properties-Files as fallback
- "config/HOCON.md at master · lightbend/config". GitHub. Retrieved 2021-08-05.
- "Config File - 2.5.x". www.playframework.com. Retrieved 2021-08-05.
- Akka.NET HOCON Docs
- "Akka.NET Documentation | Akka.NET Documentation". getakka.net. Retrieved 2021-08-05.
- Managing HOCON configuration files with Puppet
- "StreamBase Documentation". docs.streambase.com. Retrieved 2021-08-05.
- "Configuration Guide". docs.streambase.com. Retrieved 2021-08-05.
- "StreamBase New and Noteworthy Archive". docs.streambase.com. Retrieved 2021-08-05.
- Exabeam Advanced Analytics Release Notes
- JITSI Project. "Config phase 1". Retrieved 2021-02-16.
- JITSI Project. "reference.conf". Retrieved 2021-02-16.