Heping District, Tianjin
|Country||People's Republic of China|
|Township-level divisions||6 subdistricts|
|• Total||9.97 km2 (3.85 sq mi)|
|Time zone||China Standard (UTC+8)|
The district has a long history. Its total area is 9.97 km2 (3.85 sq mi). There are 6 subdistricts divided into 88 residential committees (社区居委会).
In history, Heping District is the center of culture, commerce and finance in Tianjin. CBDs, shopping centers, and banks are concentrated in this District.
The leader of the district is Li Runlan (李润兰).
Yaohua High School is located in the district.
|Name||Chinese (S)||Hanyu Pinyin||Population (2010)|
|Xiaobailou Subdistrict||小白楼街道||Xiǎobáilóu Jiēdào||30,982|
|Quanyechang Subdistrict||劝业场街道||Quànyèchǎng Jiēdào||59,551|
|Tiyuguan Subdistrict||体育馆街道||Tǐyùguǎn Jiēdào||41,421|
|Xinxing Subdistrict, Tianjin Subdistrict||新兴街道||Xīnxīng Jiēdào||60,343|
|Nanyingmenshequ Subdistrict||南营门社区街道||Nányíngmén shèqū Jiēdào||47,306|
|Nanshi Subdistrict||南市街道||Nánshì Jiēdào||33,874|
Heping is currently served by two metro lines operated by Tianjin Metro:
- Line 1 - Xiaobailou, Yingkoudao , Anshandao
- Line 3 - Xikanglu, Yingkoudao , Hepinglu, Jinwan'guangchang
- "ANA City offices Asia." All Nippon Airways. Retrieved on 13 August 2011. "Tianjin Office 10th floor,The Exchange Tower 2, 189 Nanjing Road, Heping District, Tianjin 300051"
- 2011年统计用区划代码和城乡划分代码：和平区 (in Chinese). National Bureau of Statistics of the People's Republic of China. Retrieved 2013-08-08.
- shi, Guo wu yuan ren kou pu cha ban gong; council, Guo jia tong ji ju ren kou he jiu ye tong ji si bian = Tabulation on the 2010 population census of the people's republic of China by township / compiled by Population census office under the state; population, Department of; statistics, employment statistics national bureau of (2012). Zhongguo 2010 nian ren kou pu cha fen xiang, zhen, jie dao zi liao (Di 1 ban. ed.). Beijing Shi: Zhongguo tong ji chu ban she. ISBN 978-7-5037-6660-2.
- Official site (Chinese)
|This Tianjin location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|