||A major contributor to this article appears to have a close connection with its subject. (July 2015)|
|Developer(s)||Hosting Controller, Inc.|
|Stable release||9.13 / May 2015|
|Operating system||Windows, Linux|
Hosting Controller or Hosting Controller Automation Solution is a commercial automation hosting program created by Advanced Communications of Los Angeles, California USA. Development of the program began in 1997.
Hosting Controller Cloud Automation Solution is a business and operational support system for hosting service providers, including shared web hosting for both Linux and Windows. It also supports SaaS and Enterprise hosting services like Microsoft Exchange Server, Virtualization, SharePoint, Active Directory Synchronization and BlackBerry Enterprise Server.
HC9, released in March 2012, manages different hosting services in both cluster and simple environments. The current build running is 9.12. It provides support for web hosting companies to manage Windows and Linux servers through a unified interface. The major difference in HC8 is the addition of enterprise modules by which Hosting Service Providers (HSPs) can manage and automate enterprise hosting services such as those listed above.
HC Enterprise Modules
HCnix is a "Linux only" control panel by Hosting Controller and is an independent product.
Hosting Controller supplements its control panel with a number of Add-ons. The supported Add-ons are:
- RebuildXpress (RBX)
- One Click Install Applications
Support for other applications
Hosting Controller supports a number of other applications. Supported applications include:
|Hosting Controller 9.11||Dec 24, 2014|
|Hosting Controller 9.10||Dec 10, 2014|
|Hosting Controller 9.09||Jun 02, 2014|
|Hosting Controller 9.08||Feb 14, 2014|
- Hosting Controller Review
- Hosting Controller Validated as a Control Panel for Hosted Exchange
- Hosting Controller Web Hosting
- Hosting Controller Announces HC8 with Enterprise Support
- Hosting Controller Announces HC8
- Hosting Controller / Plesk Control Panel
- HC8 Discussion on WebHostingTalk
- TheWhir published On Hosting Controller HC8
- Microsoft Validated Solution Vendor
- Types of hosting control panels
- ViUX Switching to Plesk
- Migration from HC (Hosting Controller) to plesk
- At the Helm of Your Web Host Control Panel
- Can i transfer accounts from hosting controller to whm under transfer account funct