Church of All Saints, Hougham
|OS grid reference|
|• London||100 mi (160 km) S|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
|EU Parliament||East Midlands|
Hougham (//) is a village and civil parish in the South Kesteven district of Lincolnshire, England, 6 miles (10 km) north from Grantham. The village of Marston, Lincolnshire is its closest neighbour, just under 1 mile (1.6 km) to the south.
A fair and market were both founded in 1330.
- "Hougham". Genuki.org.uk. Retrieved 9 June 2010.
- Letters, Samantha: "Lincolnshire - Gazetteer of Markets and Fairs in England and Wales to 1516" (2005). Retrieved 25 June 2010
- "Hougham PCC". Archived from the original on 16 July 2011.. Diocese of Lincoln. Retrieved 5 February 2014
- Pevsner, Nikolaus; Harris, John: The Buildings of England: Lincolnshire, Penguin (1964); revised by Nicholas Antram (1989), Yale University Press, p. 580. ISBN 0300096208
- Media related to Hougham, Lincolnshire at Wikimedia Commons
- Hougham Village website
- "Hougham and Marston: Hougham Manor", Roffe.co.uk