Hyatt Regency Casablanca
|Hyatt Regency Casablanca|
Location within Greater Casablanca
|Location||Place des Nations Unies, Casablanca|
|Management||Hyatt Hotels Corporation|
|Number of rooms||255|
The Hyatt Regency Casablanca is a luxury hotel in the Old Medina of Casablanca, Morocco, located just to the west of Sheraton Casablanca Hotel & Towers. The hotel has a 255 rooms, including 223 deluxe king and twin rooms, 11 junior suites, 19 executive suites and 3 royal suites, and 8 conference rooms accommodating from 20 to 400 people. Its restaurants, such as Cafe M, Dar Beida, Bissat and the outdoor Les Bougainvillées cater in Moroccan, fusion or Parisian cuisine. Dar Beida is a traditional Moroccan restaurant resembling an Arab tent and Bissat is located under a Moorish dome.
The King Rooms cover 31 square metres with a Simmons Beautyrest luxe king bed with plush duvet, marble bath and other luxury furnishings. The hotel also has an outdoor pool, a sauna, gym, two squash courts, a volleyball court, a basketball court and a hammam.
- Putzi, Sibylla (1 June 2001). Global Road Warrior: 95-country Resource for the International Business Communicator and Traveler. World Trade Press. p. 545. ISBN 978-1-885073-86-0. Retrieved 31 May 2012.
- The Report: Morocco 2009. Oxford Business Group. p. 256. ISBN 978-1-907065-07-1. Retrieved 31 May 2012.
- Dorling Kindersley (1 December 2010). Morocco. Dorling Kindersley Limited. p. 305. ISBN 978-1-4053-5858-3. Retrieved 31 May 2012.
- "Dining and Entertainment". Hyatt. Retrieved 31 May 2012.
- Hardy, Paula; Vorhees, Mara; Edsall, Heidi (1 February 2005). Morocco. Lonely Planet. p. 90. ISBN 978-1-74059-678-7. Retrieved 31 May 2012.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Hyatt Regency, Casablanca.|
|This article about a hotel or resort in Africa is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a building or structure in Morocco is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|