Casa-Voyageurs Railway Station
View of the station after the completion of the expansion in 2018
|Owned by||Kingdom of Morocco|
|Connections||Casablanca Tramway Line T1|
The station is served by suburban and long-distance trains. It is Casablanca's principal station, the other is Casa-Port. It is an important hub connecting several main lines of the Moroccan railway network.
From Casa Voyageurs direct services are available to and from:
- Marrakech in Southern direction
- North via Rabat towards Tangier
- East via Rabat, Meknes, Fes, Taourirt to Oujda or Nador
- shuttles to Mohammed V International Airport
- local trains, including at Casa-Port
- "Projet LGV Tanger-Casablanca : Une concrétisation de la politique des grands chantiers" [Tangier-Casablanca LGV Project: policy implementation on major projects]. www.entreprendre.ma (in French). Retrieved 26 October 2014.
|This article about a Moroccan railroad station is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|