Originally a member of the Socialist People's Party she switched parties in 2014. Her mother is Margrete Auken and her late uncle was Svend Auken. Like her mother, she is a priest of the Church of Denmark by profession. She has been a member of the Danish parliament since 2007.
Ida Auken is member of the Advisory Board of Vigga.us, a Danish company that produces organic children's clothing after the circular idea, so that the clothes be rented and reused. Ida Auken is also a member of Old Brick 's Advisory Board, which is a Danish company that cleans and recycles used bricks. Ida Auken is also member of the Advisory Board of EMG, an international CSR and sustainability consultancy founded in the Netherlands, which advises in sustainable development and Cradle to Cradle certified products.
- Livet efter døden i de store verdensreligioner (The Afterlife in the Great Modern Religions) (2006)
- Jesus går til filmen - Jesusfiguren i moderne film (Jesus Goes to the Movies - The Figure of Jesus in Modern Film) (2007)
- Konstellationer - kirkerne og det europæiske projekt (Constellations - Churches in the European Project) (2007)
- Auekn, Ida. "Welcome to 2030. I own nothing, have no privacy, and life has never been better". article. World Economic Forum. Retrieved 2016-12-08.
- Bjørnager, Jens Anton (31 January 2014). "Ida Auken skifter til de radikale". Politiken (in Danish). Retrieved 1 February 2014.
- Setchell, Megan. "EMG Advisory Board Member, Ida Auken, at RESOURCE Event". Blog. EMG CSR Sustainability Consultancy. Archived from the original on 2015-07-09. Retrieved 2015-07-09.
|Minister for the Environment of Denmark
2011 - 2014
|This article about a Danish politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article about a Danish academic is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|