Il pleut de l'or
|"Il pleut de l'or"|
|Single by Michael von der Heide|
|Format||Digital single, CD single|
"Il pleut de l'or" (French pronunciation: [il plø də lɔʁ], It's Raining Gold) is a song sung by Michael von der Heide and composed by the singer, Pele Lorriano and Heike Kospach. It represented Switzerland at the Eurovision Song Contest 2010 in Oslo, Norway. It was first presented on 9 January 2010 at the SwissAwards show.
Michael von der Heide was backed in Oslo by singer Amanda Nikolić, former member of Swiss girlgroup Tears, Freda Goodlett and Sybille Fässler.
|Switzerland (Schweizer Hitparade)||65|
- Schacht, Andreas (18 December 2009). "Michael von der Heide to represent Switzerland". European Broadcasting Union. Retrieved 18 December 2009.
- Al Kaziri, Ghassan (18 December 2009). "Michael von der Heide goes to Oslo". Oikotimes. Retrieved 18 December 2009.
- Grillhofer, Florian (9 January 2010). "Switzerland: Michael von der Heide presents his song for Europe". ESCToday. Retrieved 9 January 2010.
- Hung, Steffi (23 May 2010). "CD-Information on swisscharts.com".
- Grillhofer, Florian (25 February 2010). "Michael von der Heide speaks to esctoday.com". ESCToday. Retrieved 25 February 2010.
- Grillhofer, Florian (12 April 2010). "MicSwitzerland: German version of Il pleut de l'or available". ESCToday. Retrieved 12 April 2010.
- "Swisscharts.com – Michael von der Heide – Il pleut de l'or". Swiss Singles Chart.
|This Switzerland-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|