From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ingolf Mork (4 June 1947 – 1 February 2012) was a Norwegian ski jumper who was born in Molde, and represented IL Hjelset-Fram and SFK Lyn in Oslo. He won the Four Hills Tournament in 1972, and had two victories in the Holmenkollen (1971 and 1972).
- Bugge, Mette (5 September 2008). "40 år og fortsatt full fart". Aftenposten (in Norwegian). p. 20.
- Tidligere hoppuke-vinner Mork er død, Verdens Gang (2 February 2012).
- Ingolf Mork at the International Ski Federation
- Holmenkollen medalists - click Holmenkollmedaljen for downloadable pdf file (Norwegian)
- Holmenkollen winners since 1892 - click Vinnere for downloadable pdf file (Norwegian)
|This biographical article relating to Norwegian ski jumping is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|