Iranian presidential election, 2001
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Percentage of votes that went to Mohammad Khatami per county
- Mohammad Khatami, Incumbent President
- Ahmad Tavakkoli, Former Minister of Labour and Social Affairs
- Ali Shamkhani, Incumbent Minister of Defense
- Abdollah Jassbi, Incumbent Chancellor of Islamic Azad University
- Mahmoud Kashani, Former Iranian delegation to the International Court of Justice
- Hassan Ghafourifard, Former Minister of Energy and Member of Parliament
- Mansour Razavi, Incumbent Member of City Council of Tehran
- Shahabedin Sadr, Former Member of Parliament
- Ali Fallahian, Former Minister of Intelligence
- Mostafa Hashemi Taba, Incumbent Head of Physical Education Organization
|Blank or invalid votes||493,740||1.75|
|Sources: Sahliyeh and RFE/RL|
- "2001 Presidential Election", The Iran Social Science Data Portal, Princeton University, retrieved 10 August 2015
- Sahliyeh, Emile (2002). "The Reforming Elections in Iran, 2000–2001". Electoral Studies. Elsevier. 21 (3): 526–533. doi:10.1016/S0261-3794(01)00041-5.
- Muir, Jim (1 June 2001). "Iran election: People and policies". BBC. Retrieved 28 June 2013.
- "Iran's Presidential Candidates". The Associated Press. The Washington Post. 5 June 2001. Retrieved 25 January 2017.
- Samii, Bill (11 June 2001). "Four More Years of What?". Iran Report. Free Europe/Radio Liberty. 4 (22).
|This Iranian elections-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|