JA Solar Holdings
This article's factual accuracy may be compromised due to out-of-date information. (November 2012)
|Founded||2005 as JingAo Solar Co. Ltd.|
|Headquarters||Beijing, People's Republic of China|
|Products||Photovoltaic solar cells|
|Revenue||US$800 Million (FY 2008)|
|US$108 Million (FY 2008)|
|US$70.2 Million (FY 2008)|
|Total assets||US$1.07 Billion (FY 2008) |
|Total equity||US$697 Million (FY 2008)|
Number of employees
JA Solar Holdings is a solar development company founded in Yangpu district, Shanghai. They design, develop, manufacture and sell solar cell and solar module products and are based in the People’s Republic of China. The Company is also engaged in the manufacturing and sales of monocrystalline and multicrystalline solar cells. It sells its products primarily through a team of sales and marketing personnel to solar module manufacturers, who assemble and integrate its solar cells into modules and systems that convert sunlight into electricity. It also manufactures a variety of standard and specialty solar modules. JA Solar Holdings also sells its products to customers in Germany, Sweden, Spain, South Korea, and the United States. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Beijing, in the People’s Republic of China. In December 2009 investors began to notice the growing market share of JA Solar which was fueled by a large subsidy from the Chinese Government.
In February 2018 the company signed a deal with Manitu Solar for Manitu to distribute JA Solar's solar modules to markets in Eastern Europe.
- JA Solar's annual income statement via Wikinvest
- JA Solar's annual balance sheet via Wikinvest
- "JA Solar Holdings Company Ltd". The New York Times. 2017-06-06. ISSN 0362-4331. Retrieved 2018-02-07.
- "JASO:NASDAQ GS Stock Quote - JA Solar Holdings Co Ltd". Bloomberg.com. Retrieved 2018-02-07.
- "4 Trillion Renminbi Multiyear Fiscal Package By Chinese Government Represents 15% To 20% Of China GDP: Baring Portfolio Manager Sees Significant Upside Potential For Stocks". www.twst.com. Retrieved 2018-02-07.
- "BRIEF-JA Solar Partners With Manitu Solar To Expand In Eastern Europea". Reuters. 2 February 2018. Retrieved 2018-02-07.
|This Chinese corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|