|Industry||Air Freight and Logistics|
|Greater China (incl. Mainland China, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan), Korea, Japan, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, U.S & Europe.|
|Products||International express delivery and related services|
Number of employees
|400,000 as of March 2017|
|Subsidiaries||SF Airlines SF Technology|
|SF Express (Group) Co., Ltd.|
SF Express (Group) Co., Ltd. is a Chinese delivery services company based in Shenzhen, Guangdong, China. It is the second largest courier in China,  and it provides domestic and international express delivery. SF Express has a fleet of 50 cargo aircraft, including 27 B757, 17 B737, five B767 and one B747 all-cargo freighters, which owned by its subsidiary SF Airlines. It has transported around 2 million tonnes of cargo, since its operation began.
Shares of SF Express trade on the Shenzhen Stock Exchange, and it is a constituent of SZSE 100 Index.
SF Express was launched in 1993, providing service between Hong Kong and Guangdong Province.
In July 2017 SF Express used backdoor listing to begin trading on the Shenzhen Stock exchange, involving an asset swap with listed company Maanshan Dintai Rare Earth & New Materials Co. SF Express was added as a constituent of SZSE 100 Index on 12 June 2017, effective on its first trading day.
SF Express has opened at least 500 Heike (Chinese: 嘿客) — an online shopping service community store, across all Chinese provinces — except for in Tibet and Qinghai. The company had plans to open 4,000 Heike stores nationwide in 2014.
- He Wei (2 February 2013). "Quanfeng Express hits private investment road". China Daily. Retrieved 7 February 2013.
- A delivery man just became one of the richest people in China, Independent, 1 March 2017, Retrieved 27 July 2017.
- Liangyu (22 Dec 2018). "China's largest all-freighter airline sees fleet expand to 50". Xinhua. Retrieved 23 Dec 2018.
- SF Airlines (ShunFeng Airlines) Fleet Details and History Retrieved 27 July 2017.
- 宋静丽. "SF Express set to complete listing in Shenzhen - USA - Chinadaily.com.cn". usa.chinadaily.com.cn. Retrieved 2017-02-24.
- 关于调整深证成指、中小板指、创业板指、深证100等指数样本股的公告 (PDF) (Press release) (in Chinese). Shenzhen Securities Information. 12 June 2017. Retrieved 1 November 2017.
- "Business Markets SF Express expanding supply chain". www.wantchinatimes.com. Retrieved 24 July 2014.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to SF Express.|
|This Chinese corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|