|Full name||Jennifer Jo Kemp|
|National team||United States|
May 28, 1955 |
|Height||5 ft 9 in (1.75 m)|
|Weight||146 lb (66 kg)|
|College team||University of Cincinnati|
Jennifer Jo Kemp (born May 28, 1955) is an American former competition swimmer, Olympic champion, and former world record-holder.
Kemp competed at the 1972 Summer Olympics in Munich, Germany. She won a gold medal as a member of the first-place United States team in the women's 4×100-meter freestyle relay. Individually, she also swam in the 100-meter freestyle event, recording a best time of 59.93 seconds in the event semifinals.
- List of Olympic medalists in swimming (women)
- List of University of Cincinnati people
- World record progression 4 × 100 metres freestyle relay
- 1972 Olympics – München, Germany – Swimming – databaseOlympics.com (Retrieved on May 1, 2008)
- Jenny Kemp – Olympic athlete profile at Sports-Reference.com
|This article about a swimming Olympic medalist of the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|