Jonas Green State Park
|Jonas Green Park|
|Anne Arundel County Park|
|Elevation||3 ft (1 m) |
|Area||6 acres (2 ha) |
|Management||Anne Arundel County Department of Recreation and Parks|
|Website: Jonas Green Park|
Jonas Green Park is a public recreation area on the Severn River that is owned and operated by Anne Arundel County, Maryland. The park sits at the east end of the Naval Academy Bridge on Maryland Route 450 just outside the city of Annapolis. The former state park bears the name of Jonas Green, Maryland’s public printer during the colonial period. It was turned over to the county in 2009. The park offers a visitors center, cartop boat launch site, and fishing pier. It is the southern terminus of the Baltimore & Annapolis Trail.
- "Jonas Green Park". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey.
- "Fiscal Year 2016 DNR Owned Lands Acreage" (PDF). Maryland Department of Natural Resources. July 29, 2016. Retrieved November 4, 2017.
- "Jonas Green Park". Friends of Anne Arundel County Trails. Retrieved November 4, 2017.
- Winters, Wendi (June 15, 2015). "Broadneck's own jewel of a park". Capital Gazette. Retrieved November 4, 2017.
- "Jonas Green Park". Anne Arundel County. Retrieved November 4, 2017.
- "B&A Trail". Friends of Anne Arundel County Trails. Retrieved November 4, 2017.
- Jonas Green Park Anne Arundel County