Imhoff playing for Racing Métro 92
|Full name||Juan José Imhoff|
11 May 1988 |
|Height||1.85 m (6 ft 1 in)|
|Weight||90 kg (14 st 2 lb)|
|Playing position||Fullback / Wing|
|Current club||Racing Métro 92|
|2009–2011||Duendes Rugby Club||()|
* Senior club appearances and points correct as of 18 August 2015.
He played for Duendes Rugby Club, from 2009 to 2011, in the Nacional de Clubes, which he won twice, in 2009 and 2011. He moved afterwards to Racing Métro 92 in the French Top 14, where he has played since 2011/12.
He also played for Argentina Jaguars. He has 34 caps for Argentina, since his first game at the 89-6 win over Chile, at 20 May 2009, for the South American Rugby Championship, in Montevideo, Uruguay, where he scored 4 tries. He was also part of the Argentine squad at the 2011 Rugby World Cup, playing in four games, three as a substitute, and scoring 2 tries, 10 points on aggregate. Imhoff has been a member of the Argentina squad that competed in the Rugby Championship in 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015. Imhoff played at the 2015 Rugby Championship, where Argentina reached the 3rd place, scoring 3 tries in the historical first ever win over South Africa by 37-25, in Durban. This historical feat made him one of the two top try scorers of the tournament with 3 tries and 15 points. Imhoff has currently 21 tries scored for his national team, in an aggregate of 105 points.
- "Juan Imhoff Player Profile - RWC2015". RWC2015.
- "Juan Imhoff | Rugby Union | Players and Officials | ESPN Scrum". en.espn.co.uk. Retrieved 2016-09-03.
- "Profile". 2011 Rugby World Cup Official Site. Retrieved 2011-09-26.
- "IMHOFF Juan". Rio 2016. Retrieved 2016-08-27.
- "Argentina Rugby Sevens Squad for Rio 2016 Olympics". rio2016olympicsonline.com. 2016. Retrieved 2016-08-27.