Korakuen Station exterior, March 2006
1-2-3 Kasuga, Bunkyō, Tokyo|
|Operated by||Tokyo Metro|
|Station code||M-22, N-11|
Kōrakuen Station (後楽園駅 Kōrakuen-eki) is a subway train station in Bunkyō, Tokyo, Japan, operated by the Tokyo subway operator Tokyo Metro. It is directly connected by an underground pedestrian passage to the Toei-operated Kasuga Station. It is integrated with the Tokyo Dome City complex and the Bunkyō ward capitol building.
Kōrakuen Station is served by the following lines:
Nearby Kasuga Station, connected by a pedestrian passageway, is served by the following lines.
The Marunouchi Line platforms (1 to 2) consist of two side platforms serving two tracks on the second-floor ("2F") level, and the Namboku Line platforms (3 to 4) consist of an island platform serving two deep-level tracks on the sixth basement ("B6F") level.
|1||■ Tokyo Metro Marunouchi Line||for Tokyo and Ogikubo|
|2||■ Tokyo Metro Marunouchi Line||for Ikebukuro|
|3||■ Tokyo Metro Namboku Line||for Akabane-iwabuchi|
|4||■ Tokyo Metro Namboku Line||for Meguro|
|Preceding station||Tokyo Metro||Following station|
- Bunkyo Civic Center
- Tokyo Dome City entertainment complex
- Tokyo Dome baseball stadium
- Koishikawa Kōrakuen Garden
- Several train stations nearby:
- 南北線の発車メロディをリニューアル！各駅に新しい発車メロディを導入します [Namboku Line departure melodies updated! New melodies to be introduced at each station] (PDF). News release (in Japanese). Japan: Tokyo Metro. 2 March 2015. Retrieved 6 March 2015.
- Terada, Hirokazu (19 January 2013). データブック日本の私鉄 [Databook: Japan's Private Railways]. Japan: Neko Publishing. pp. 214–216. ISBN 978-4-7770-1336-4.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Korakuen Station.|
- Korakuen Station information (Tokyo Metro) (in Japanese)