Kadi Sarva Vishwavidyalaya
This article needs additional citations for verification. (October 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Motto||'Kar Bhala Hoga Bhala'|
|President||Shri. Vallabhbhai Patel|
|Vice-Chancellor||(In-charge) Dr. Gargi Rajapara|
|Dean||Dr. Bhavin Pandya (Faculty of Management) Dr. Veenaben Patel (Faculty of Education)|
Sector-15, KH-5, Gandhinagar-382015, Gujarat (India),
Sarva Vidyalaya Kelvani Mandal, Kadi (promoter of Kadi Sarva Vishwavidyalaya) was established in 1919.
Kadi Sarva Vishwavidyalaya is a university established vide Gujarat State Government Act 21 of 2007 in May 2007 and approved by UGC (ref f. 9-18/2008(cpp-1) 19 March 2009). The university was set up by Sarva Vidyalaya Kelavani Mandal, a trust.
Kadi Sarva Vishwavidyalaya offers post-graduate courses in 25 disciplines like MBA, MCA, ME, M. Pharm. M.Sc. (Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, Nursing, Bio-Technology, IT), M.Ed., M.A., etc.; graduation level courses in 17 disciplines viz. B.E., B.Pharm., BBA, BCA, B.Sc. (Chemistry, Mathematics, Bio-technology, Nursing, Physics), B.Voc. etc.; and diploma courses in seven disciplines. Kadi Sarva Vishwavidyalaya has become a pioneer in registering Doctoral students with 17 major disciplines like Management, Engineering, Pharmacy, Computer Science, Biotechnology, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, English, Psychology, Physical Education and many more. KSV offers M.Phil. courses in five disciplines ranging from computer science to English language.
- "Public Trust Act goes, Kadi gets varsity". DNA : Daily News & Analysis – via HighBeam Research (subscription required). 28 February 2012. Archived from the original on 7 March 2016. Retrieved 9 March 2013.
- "Research from J.M. Parekh et al Has Provided New Information about Drug Research". Biotech Week – via HighBeam Research (subscription required). 7 March 2012. Archived from the original on 11 April 2013. Retrieved 9 March 2013.
- "Private University Gujarat". University Grants Commission. Retrieved 16 October 2018.
- N. V. Varghese; Garima Malik (22 December 2015). India Higher Education Report 2015. Routledge. pp. 233–. ISBN 978-1-317-30921-5. Retrieved 17 October 2018.
- "All Universities of Gujarat". Education Department,Government of Gujarat. Retrieved 17 October 2018.
- "GUJARAT ACT NO. 20 OF 2007" (PDF). Gujarat Government Gazette. Retrieved 17 October 2018.
|This article about a university or college in Gujarat, India is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|