|Occupation||Game director and producer|
|Title||Director of Studio Zero|
Katsura Hashino (Japanese: 橋野 桂) is a Japanese video game director and producer, best known for working on the Persona role-playing game series by Atlus. Inside the company, Hashino served as director of P-Studio, formed to help manage the Persona series, as well as Studio Zero, which he formed in 2017 to work on other styles of games.
Hashino made his debut as a director with the 1999 Dreamcast game, Maken X. He has directed or produced over a dozen games in the Persona series. In addition to Persona, Hashino was the director and producer on Catherine in 2013. In 2017, Hashino formed a new internal division at Atlus called Studio Zero, beginning work on a new game titled Project Re Fantasy.
|1994||Shin Megami Tensei If...||Designer|
|1995||Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner|
|2003||Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne|
|2004||Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga|
|2005||Trauma Center: Under the Knife||Producer|
|2006||Persona 3||Director, producer|
|2007||Persona 3 FES|
|2009||Persona 3 Portable||Producer|
|Persona 4 Golden||Producer|
|2012||Persona 4 Arena|
|Persona 4 Arena Ultimax|
|2014||Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth|
|2015||Persona 4: Dancing All Night|
|2016||Persona 5||Director, producer|
|2019||Catherine: Full Body||Producer|
- "橋野 桂 [プロデューサー&ゲームディレクター] | スタッフ Voice". 2015-05-30. Retrieved 2018-05-04.
- "Precious Moments, Hype and High School: A Conversation with 'Persona 5' Director Katsura Hashino". Waypoint. 2017-04-04. Retrieved 2018-05-04.
- "Catherine is twenty-hours long, has multiple endings - Gematsu". Gematsu. 2010-08-27. Retrieved 2018-05-04.
- "Longtime Persona director hands off series after more than a decade". Polygon. Retrieved 2018-05-04.
- Stenbuck, Kite. "Katsura Hashino gives more insights on Project Re FANTASY in Dengeki interview | RPG Site". www.rpgsite.net. Retrieved 2018-05-04.
|This biographical article relating to a video game specialist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|