|• Total||21,883 |
|Time zone||UTC+3:30 (IRST)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC+4:30 (IRDT)|
Khansar is a city and capital of Khansar County, Isfahan Province, Iran. Khansar is located in a place not far from central desert of Iran and just 150 km from Isfahan. It is 900 square km and situated in central part of Iran surrounded by Zagros Mountains. (Mount of Khansar). Khansar is governed by Ostadrahimi.
The nearest airport is in the city of Aligudarz, 32 km west of Khansar.
Notable people from Khansar
- Adib Khansari, classical musician
- Ali Shojaei, Iranian football player
- Hacham Uriel Davidi, Jewish religious leader
- Mohammad Javad Zarif, Iranian Diplomat and Academic, Ministry of Foreign Affairs (Iran)
- Seyyed Ahmad Khansari, theologian
- Yadollah Kaboli Khansari, calligrapher
- Hossein Ansarian, Shia scholar, author and lecturer on Islam and mysticism
- "Census of the Islamic Republic of Iran, 1385 (2006)". Islamic Republic of Iran. Archived from the original (Excel) on 2011-11-11.