Kiera Victoria Chaplin|
1 July 1982
Belfast, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom
|Height||5 ft 8 in (1.73 m)|
Kiera Victoria Chaplin was born in Belfast, Northern Ireland, as the eldest daughter of Eugene Chaplin and his wife, Bernadette. She grew up in the same town as her father, in Corsier-sur-Vevey, Switzerland, until her parents' divorce in the mid-1990s.
In her modelling career, Chaplin has appeared in fashion magazines such as Vogue and Elle as well as the 2002 Pirelli Calendar. She was awarded a "Lifestyle Icon" award by the Vienna Awards for Fashion and Lifestyle in 2010. In addition to modelling, Chaplin is a film actress and producer. She has a 30% stake in the Hollywood-based film company Limelight Productions, named after her grandfather's last American film, and has appeared in supporting roles in films such as The Importance of Being Earnest (2002), the Bollywood productions Yatna (2005) and Chaurahen, the biopic Sister Aimee: The Aimee Semple McPherson Story (2006), the Peter Fonda film Japan (2008) and the Italian drama Interno Giorno by Tommaso Rossellini (2011).
|Ancestors of Kiera Chaplin|
- 2010 Vienna Fashion Award, category Style Icon
- Kiera Chaplin at the Fashion Model Directory
- David Thomas, "When Chaplin played father", The Daily Telegraph, 17 May 2012
- Jessica Werner, SFGate: "Yes, Kiera Chaplin is a descendant of you-know-who. But she is her own woman (who has posed topless).", SFGate, 21 April 2006
- Byrne, Ciar (21 April 2006). "Kiera Chaplin Hollywood success is all in the genes". The Independent. Retrieved 17 May 2012.
- "Chaplin's granddaughter to attend Vienna fashion event", The Austrian Times, 17 May 2012[dead link]